- Recommendation and Coordination
- Collection and Forwarding Documents
- Guidance to Students
- Conversion of date of birth from Bikram Sambat (BS) to AD
- Promotion of Nepali Culture
Recommendation and Coordination
- Recommendation letters to schools/colleges/universities/institutions for admission in self finance scheme if required on demand.
- Forward application forms and as No Objection Certificate Issue a letter for equivalence certificate of SLC (10th class) and HSEB (10+2) of educational institution for the admission purpose.
- Coordinate with Indian educational institutes for smooth admission procedure for Nepali students
Collection and Forwarding Documents
The embassy collect the application forms of University of Delhi, submitted by Nepalese students and forwarded to the Foreign Students Registrar’s Office of the University
Guidance to Students
- Provide information regarding the education system in India and Nepal.
- Advise admission procedure in educational institutes in Nepal as well as in India.
Date Conversion (B.S. to A.D.)
Conversion of date of birth from Bikram Sambat into English date can be made on the basis of academic certificate and citizenship certificate for the purpose of admission.
Promotion of Nepali Culture
- Provide information about Nepali culture.Co-ordinate cultural programmes organized by cultural groups from Nepal, Nepalese organizations in India and Indian cultural institutions.
- Cultural exchange between Nepal and India.
- Organize and support to different contests like Nepali poem, arts, essay etc.
- Coordinate cultural activities focusing on promotion of tourism and culture of Nepal organized by the embassy, different organizations/ schools/ colleges/ institutions etc.
- Coordinate the major Nepali festivals and national day(s) in the embassy.
- Protect and promote Nepali temples and other cultural and historical monuments in India.
- Welfare of Nepali students in India.